The Child’Space Method® can assist you as a parent, a family member or a caregiver to enrich your baby’s development, right from birth, and become your child’s best ally during the early months that lay the foundations for lifelong learning.
As a parent you need to deal with new situations and make important decisions. Let’s face it, having a baby has become a challenging experience.
Our goal is to support parents and babies by:
- Teaching parents about the different stages of baby development
- Creating the environment for the baby to develop to their full potential
- Providing practical tools to stimulate the baby to develop in a healthy natural way
- Making this first year an enjoyable experience for the entire family
Our services include individual and group therapy, assessment, consultation, and parent education. Using our extensive experience we will guide you and your baby, ensuring your complete understanding of the development process. Our sessions include:
- Hands-on instructive touch to stimulate baby’s proprioception and brain development
- Sensorimotor activities to support baby’s emerging developmental stage
- Techniques for calming, holding and bonding
- Face to face play to encourage social interaction, early conversation and language
- Special personal programs for children with developmental challenges